Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween recap


I forgot to give a Halloween update....

Jacob told us he didn't want to the night to end because it was his 'best Halloween ever'. He loved everything about the holiday and pointed out EVERY pumpkin/Halloween decoration that we drove by. We listened to Halloween music over and over and over. Sam carved 4 pumkins and got dry ice to put in a cauldron on our porch for trick-or-treaters. Since we live on a big hill, we don't get much Halloween traffic, which was a little disappointing to Jacob (and Sam). So Jacob stood on the front porch and yelled to the trick-or-treaters across the street "Hey come trick-or-treat here - we've got candy and dry ice!" And Claire was so cute following everyone up to doors to trick-or-treat.


And now I present: Buzz Lightyear and our little cowgirl.









1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh my gosh - that is the BEST Buzz Lightyear I've ever seen. Nye will be so impressed.