Friday, March 28, 2008

Baby Boone #3

It's official - we're expecting our third baby in September! I am 15 weeks along and definitely 'showing'. I have felt pretty good and feel even better now that I'm out of the first trimester!The due date is September 21st and we find out the sex on April 8th!!
Jacob is very excited to have another baby (in fact, he wants us to have 4 kids but that's not in the plan). He told us since we already have a boy and a girl the next baby should be half-boy and half-girl. Another wish I don't think he'll get.
Claire likes to point to my belly and say 'Baby', but she has no idea how that's going to impact her life next fall!

Here is a picture from our 12-week sonogram. Isn't he/she cute!?!

1 comment:

Erin said...

WooHOO. Congratulations Laura and Sam! We can't wiat to hear if it's pink or blue.