Sunday, June 22, 2008

Big Girl Bed

In preparation for Baby #3, we moved Claire's crib into the new nursery (our old guest bedroom) and Claire got the guest bed. She is very proud of her 'Big Girl Bed' and made a very smooth transition. She keeps her bear and paci in the bed, just like she did in her crib. And the best part is... she hasn't gotten out of the bed yet. Even when I go in there in the morning, she's usually not ready to get out (and give up her paci and bear).
Who says pacifiers are a bad thing? Personally, I'm not ready for her to give it up until after the new baby comes! :)

1 comment:

MLP said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH...Sweet L! I love all of your new posts!!!

Reminds me I might need to think about moving Hadlee into a big girl bed?!?

Your kiddos are cute as ever!!!

Love & miss ya'll!