Friday, August 28, 2009

10 Year Anniversary

Sam and I celebrated our 10-year anniversary by going to Horseshoe Bay for the weekend. We played the par-72 putting course, got massages, laid out by the pool, exercised, ate dinner on the lake ,went to a movie and enjoyed uninterrupted conversations for 48 hours. It was a great weekend and we are looking forward to many more decades together! Thanks for coming in to babysit, Nana & Pappy!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite couples EVER!!! I remember you sailing off into the sunset like it was yesterday!

Erin said...

Congratulations Sam and Laura! Time flies, doesn't it? So glad you got to get 48 hours to yourselves. We got about 36 hours to ourselves a couple weekends ago in SA - it was such a gift! Congrats again. I love keeping up with y'all through the blog (I've started contributing to ours again too, if you want an update).

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Anniversary Lasha and Sam!