Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Claire's First Haircut


In preparing for Leslie's wedding (which is only 6 weeks away!), I thought Claire needed a little trim. As you all know, she has a LOT of hair. I love it long, but since she's never had a haircut, it's not very even in the back. Which doesn't really matter, since it curls up anyway.

Anyway, I just wanted to even it up (and still have time to grow if it looked bad) before the wedding. She got to watch Elmo at the children's haircut place and ride in a yellow car. With those two bonuses, what could be bad? She did great and didn't even flinch about her haircut or her blow-dry. She even smiled for my pictures. A born model! :)

You probably won't be able to notice her cut, but I think it looks good - and she still has her curls in the back!

No comments: